We will be back at Glenworth Valley from 25th September-October!! Be the first to secure a night or two or THREE in our small Spring edition pop-up camp and here you can book the ENTIRE SITE!!
EXCLUSIVE Glamping for the night for up to 20 guests at a flat rate:
1 night stay $2400
2 night stay $3500
3 night stay $4350
1 - 3 night stay bookings available, T & C's apply.
- 10 Super comfy Avant-Garde glamping suite tents, kitted out with innerspring beds on raised bases, solar power, furniture and so much more...
- Enjoy your meals from your VERY OWN prep space & sheltered MARQUEE dining area.
- Perfect for families, couples, friends and small groups who are looking for a venue with team building activities and adventures organised for you.
Think of a completely independant, serene glamping paradise in a grassy nook of Glenworth Valley. Twinkling fairy lights running throughout the village, glamping for small groups of up to 20 guests, a sheltered communal chill out space with lounges, tables and chairs, fire pits, and a kitted out culinary area with cooking utensils and personal eskies. Simply BYO ice and food ( Ice available at Glenworth Valley Kiosk)
And of course, the glamping. Superior quality & great user experience is so important to us, which is why 10 of our signature suites will be on offer!!
What's included in the glamping?
- king or 2 single innerspring mattress on custom timber base
- Add on extra single beds plus bedding for flat rate $65
- All bedding and linen including pillows
- Side tables
- Complimentary bag of fire wood ( Please buy more if you require more)
- Complimentary mini bar with tea, coffee, cereal, and snacks
- Personal Esky- BYO ice and food
- Communal marquee area exclusive to our guests with tables, chairs, and fairy lighting
- BBQ - gas & butane options
- personal cooking equipment included
- Cleaning tub with cleaning stock for each tent
- Plates, cups, and cutlery
While there is cooking equipment on offer, you're welcome to BYO cooking equipment to enhance your stay.
Group Takeover Spring Camp
We are registered as a COVID SAFE business. We will have strict policies and procedures at our pop up camp this Spring during your stay so all guests can have a safe and happy experience
Please check out NSW Health for advice and updates.